- The School
- Donate Now
- Contact Us
Become a Friend of Mr. B
To mount this milestone of a production, Balanchine and Beyond, there are many more additional expenses than a normal production. Additional expenses include: licensing fees for the different Trusts, royalties, staging fees for three repetiteurs, their airfare, hotel accommodations, Per Diem and rental cars. Ticket sales alone, do not begin to cover these additional expenses.
We invite you to become a Friend of Mr. B with a tax-deductible donation. If you donate $1,000 or more, you will receive these special benefits:
- Your name on an oversize poster displayed in the lobby of Spreckels Theatre
- Two Complimentary Director’s Circle tickets to performance of choice ($164 value)
- Recognition in the Balanchine and Beyond program listing as a Friend of Mr. B at the $1,000 and above level
- Invitation for two to attend the VIP Reception Thursday, March 9, 2017 Dress Rehearsal to see the repetiteurs put the final touches on the ballets on-stage and to speak with them
- Personalized autographed poster of Balanchine and Beyond as a special memento of this milestone production performed in San Diego!
Remember, donations of any amount are greatly appreciated and will be listed in the Balanchine and Beyond program listing as a Friend of Mr. B.